Engineering IT offers both classroom technology design and support services for departments within the College of Engineering. Engineering IT staff can work with departments to discuss their classroom technology needs and based on this information will design and implement solutions to meet those needs. Engineering IT will also provide technical support of these classrooms.
This service is available to all Engineering IT departments.
The charge for classroom design and engineering is dependent on costs of equipment and labor. A rate per room will be available starting FY13.
- Initial consultation with knowledgeable multimedia and elearning professionals.
- Proposals tailored to meet the specific needs with each department.
- Coordination with CITES, equipment vendors and the department for construction of room.
- Training to department staff on use of equipment.
- On site technical support.
Please email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu.
For assistance, please email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu. Alternatively, you can contact your primary IT support person.
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.