Engineering IT can provide management of printers and consumables in Instructional labs across the College. Students can print to printers using their Engineering Student Print Quota, Engineering IT can provide management of printers and consumables in Instructional labs across the College. Students can print to printers using their Engineering Student Print Quota.
Instructional Computer Labs within the College of Engineering.
- Students may print to lab printers utilizing their Engineering Student Print Quota. Students enrolled in an Engineering degree program are provided $24 worth of printing per semester.
- Additional pages can be purchased through the my.engr portal in blocks of 100 for $8
- Black & white pages are $0.08 per page deduction from quota, and color pages are $0.32.
- Black & white duplex printing is available in many lab locations.
- Unused quota pages to not roll over to future semesters.
- Printing from networked personal computers is supported
- Printers enrolled in the Instructional Lab Print Service with the standard quota will be maintained by Engineering IT. This includes all toner, paper and maintenance.
- Departments may choose to subsidize printing by offering a reduced or free per page charge to students within the department. When this option is selected, the department will be responsible for providing all consumables and maintenance.
- By controlling and charging for printing, departments reduce waste of print resources.
- 8AM-Midnight M-Th
- 8AM-9PM Friday
- 10AM-9PM Saturday
- 10AM-Midnight Sunday
Departments wishing to enroll in this service must contact EWS by email (ews [at] illinois [dot] edu) or by phone (217-265-8161).
For support please contact ews [at] illinois [dot] edu.
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.