Moving to online classes
There are a number of situations that might require you to temporarily transfer your class online with minimal notice. This guide provides you with key resources to help you make that shift as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
The Engineering WorkStation (EWS) labs currently include over 1,200 workstations and serve over 19,000 students taking Engineering courses. Engineering IT provides these labs for high performance, highly reliable instructional computing environment for the students and faculty of the College of Engineering.
How do I...
- Connect to the network?
- Connect to an EWS printer from my laptop?
- FTP to my Web Hosting Project account on web.engr.illinois.edu?
- Get E-lock access to Siebel Center?
- Connect to campus WiFi/Wireless?
- Connect to the campus network from off-campus?