Essential Hardware and Software
The Grainger College of Engineering is preparing for a variety of scenarios for Fall instruction. These hardware, software, and technology recommendations will help students be prepared for multiple learning scenarios.
The Engineering WorkStation (EWS) labs currently include over 1,200 workstations and serve over 19,000 students taking Engineering courses. Engineering IT provides these labs for high performance, highly reliable instructional computing environment for the students and faculty of the College of Engineering.
How do I...
- Connect to the network?
- Connect to an EWS printer from my laptop?
- FTP to my Web Hosting Project account on web.engr.illinois.edu?
- Get E-lock access to Siebel Center?
- Connect to campus WiFi/Wireless?
- Connect to the campus network from off-campus?