First Time Content Manager Setup
- Log into the Digital Signage Remote Desktop Server
- Double click the Content Manager icon on the desktop
- A Content Manager Desktop Setup Wizard dialog window will open in front of the content manager. Close this window.
- In the upper left, click File then Open...
- In the Open dialog window click the New button, and select Database Connection...
- A Connection Properties dialog windo will open. Change Server name: to cites-signagedb.ad.uillinois.edu, under Log onto server select the Use Windows Authentication radio button, under Connect to a databse select the Select or enter a database name: radio button and choose ds-51-engineering fron the drop-down menu, and then click OK.
- Click the + icon to expand the ds-51-engineering on cites-signagedb.ad.uillinois.edu database, select University of Illinois, and click Open.
Additional Campus Resources
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.