You can add image quiz activities to a presentation by uploading an image, entering a question, and then marking the solution. When students interact with you during a lecture, they indicate the correct answer to your question by clicking the image.
To create an image quiz activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add an image quiz activity in one of the following ways:
- From the DASHBOARD, select LIBRARY and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
Activity options appear.
- Select the Image quiz option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Click CHOOSE IMAGE, and select the image to use.
The image appears in the window.
- Click MARK SOLUTION to outline the area on the image that is the solution to the question.
- If appropriate, enable the Require justification checkbox. This requires students to enter a justification for their response.
- Click DONE.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.