You can download content from your Echo360 library page if you need or want a local copy of the media. This also allows you to download a local copy of content that was shared with you, then upload the content so it appears as My content in your Library. This provides additional functionality for that media.
With respect to downloading presentations, the item downloaded is the original file that was uploaded. This means that:
- If the file has not been altered, you will get the same presentation you see in Echo360.
- If slides have been added, they will not appear in the downloaded file.
- If slides have been deleted, they do appear in the downloaded file.
- Interactive activity slides are not included in any download.
- If the file was created in Echo360, the Download original option is grayed out; these presentations do not have an originally uploaded file to download.
To download content from your Library
- Click LIBRARY from the main menu.
- Find the item you want to download, and hover over your mouse over it to show the menu arrow (chevron) located on the top right corner of a content tile, or on the far right side of a content row if the page is shown in list-view.
- Click the chevron then click Download or Download original from the options.
Depending on your browser settings, you may be prompted to save the file to a specific location, or the browser may automatically save it to your Downloads folder.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.