Once your content, including both presentations and video, is associated with a class (published), you can make it available or unavailable at a schedule you choose.
To edit availability settings
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want and click ALL CLASSES.
The class list page appears.
- Click the content icon to show a menu of options for that content.
- Select Availability settings.
The Edit availability options dialog box appears.
- Configure the following availability options:
- Now - makes the selected content available immediately. This is the default.
- On a specific date - enter the date you want to content to become available.
- Don't make available - removes the content from student view.
- If appropriate, configure the following unavailability options:
- Never - the content will remain available until it is removed or you manually make it unavailable. This is the default.
- On a specific date - enter the date you want to content to become unavailable.
- When finished, click UPDATE.
The content icon will appear gray () when the media is not available to students, and green () when students can view the item.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.