The instructions below assume the course and section have already been created in Echo360 and the instructor has been assigned to it.
Linking the Blackboard course to an Echo360 section
- Recommended: Log in to Blackboard as an instructor. If logging in as an Admin, see note below.
- Open the Course page for one of your assigned courses.
- Right-click the Echo360 tool link (already added to the course) and select to open Echo360 in a new tab/window. If there isn't one, see Add Link to Echo360 in Blackboard Course Content.
Allow Popups from the Blackboard site: When opening the Echo360 link in a new window/tab, the first time you access it, you may need to select to allow pop-ups from the Blackboard site in your browser. This should only be necessary the first time.
- Use the Section drop-down list to select the section you want to link to. Only the existing Echo360 sections to which this instructor is assigned will appear in the list.
- If necessary select the Link to your Section Home radio button (it is selected by default).
- Click LINK CONTENT as shown in the below figure.
The LMS course/section is now linked to the corresponding Echo360 section. Users clicking the Echo360 link in their LMS are taken to the Class List for the Echo360 section you just linked.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.