Even after you have published your content to a course, you can make an individual video or presentation available or unavailable immediately or on a specified date.
To make content available or unavailable to students
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want and click ALL CLASSES.
The content icons in the class list indicate the current availability status:
- A grey presentation () or video icon indicates that this content is not available to students.
- A green presentation () or video icon indicates that the content is available to students.
- Click the content icon to show a thumbnail of the content and a menu of options for that content.
- Select Make available or Make unavailable as appropriate (depending on current availability status).
- Click OK on the confirmation message that appears.
If you made the presentation or video available, its icon turns green.
( or )
If you made the presentation or video unavailable, its icon turns grey.
( or )
- Optionally, you can select Availability Settings and configure future start and/or end dates for availability of the content.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.