Logging In to Echo360
To log in to Echo360, navigate to https://echo360.org
On the right side of the page, please select "LOG IN VIA INSTITUTION"
In the next window that pops up, click on the drop-down menu and select "University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - College of Engineering"
Then click the blue "LOG IN" button, and you'll be directed to the University of Illinois Active Directory authentication page:
Enter your NetID and password, and you will then be directed to the Echo360 DASHBOARD page.
- Navigating your DASHBOARD (also sometimes called the Echo360 HOME page).
- Viewing Classes
- Using Classroom Tools
- Navigating Between Classes
- Responding to Classroom Activities
- Taking Notes in Class
- Flagging and Bookmarking Content
- Posting Questions About Class Presentations
- Participate in Q&A Discussions
- Reviewing your Study Guide
- Editing Your Study Guide Notes
- Downloading Notes
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois [dot] edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.