Engineering IT provides a variety of IT services for instruction. In addition to our world-class instructional computer labs for Engineering education, we also offer remote computing sessions for students, and lecture capture for digital distribution. Engineering IT can also connect you with a variety of Learning Management Systems for hosting courses and online learning.
- Engineering Workstations (EWS)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Presentation / Lecture Capture
- Remote Connections (Citrix)
- Departmental Instructional Labs
- Campus Computer Labs (ICS - Instructional Computing Services Labs)
- Technology Services
- Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
CITL offers numerous opportunities for instructional support.
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois.edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.